MGE Galaxy 5500 Transformer 80kVA to 120kVA in a Stand Alone Cabinet.
Three phase transformer for 80 - 120kVA UPS in a stand alone cabinet
- Advanced electrical features Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- Parallel-redundant capable Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Generator compatible Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Frequency and voltage regulation Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Dual mains input Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Parallel-capacity capable Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- EU CoC for UPS Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
Total Cost of Ownership
- Input power factor correction Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Predicitive failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Wide input voltage range Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- ECO Mode Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Front-access servicing Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Technical support Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Multiple levels of service With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- LCD graphics display Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Central An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Network management capability Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- LED Indicators Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Flexible Design Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Nominal Output Voltage : 400V 3PH
- Other Output Voltage : 380, 415
- Nominal Input Voltage : 400V 3PH
- Maximum Height : 1900mm , 190.0cm
- Maximum Width : 550mm, 55.0 cm
- Maximum Depth : 848mm , 84.8cm
- Net Weight : 470.0kg
- Shipping weight : 560.0kg
- Shipping Height : 2230mm , 223.0cm
- Shipping Width : 940mm, 94.0 cm
- Shipping Depth : 1010mm , 101.0cm