Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment. Also Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 520 Watts / 950VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology : Line interactive
- Waveform type : Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time : 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations : 140 - 300V
- Number of Power Cords : 1
- Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.54
- Battery type : Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time : 8hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years) : 1 - 2
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity : 108